Our core Accountancy Services consist of...
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns;
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abridged accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
But we can do more than just report the history of what's already happened...
- Identify areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements;
- Use the accounts to help you measure where you are in meeting your goals and what actions you need to take.
We take the time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.
Let us take the stress of paperwork off your hands...
- Drop off your invoices, bank statements, etc;
- We do all the processing;
- We can then easily prepare for you...
- VAT Returns;
- End of Year Accounts;
- Estimated Tax Liabilities as you go along so there's no end of year surprises;
- You pick up the records (neatly filed and organised!) and all the information we've agreed to provide you with.
It also makes it easy for us to handle any VAT inspections.
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services...
- Registered office facilities;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Drafting agendas for company meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Confirmation Statement;
- Acting as Company Secretary;
- General Company Law advice;
- Advice on protection of minority interests.